Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday Already?!?


OK so its the middle of the week already, hello where is this week going. I pretty much have the rest of the week spoken for with school registration and birthday parties. I am not sure that I am ready. Can this week just slow down a little please! Seriously only two weeks and my kids are back in school...how crazy is that! Where did the summer go? OH and in two more weeks exactly is the launch date for 3D Design Challenge!! Now that I can't wait for!! We are going to have all kinds of fun!
Well I do have a card to share today, this is the card I made with Laura's sketch from 2S4Y. I love it when left over pieces come together! Can anyone tell me what the name of this lace paper is and who makes it?? I can't for the life of me remember and of course it is all cut up and I am sure the name is on the back of one of the glued on pieces of another project. Lovely!
Just a reminder that you have until tomorrow noon MST to cast your vote for the Gallery Idol contest. My fingers and toes and other body parts (that is for you Karie!) have been crossed all week...hope I make it with this card. Thanks again for your support. I luv you guys! OH and speaking of luv...I was awarded by 1 Crafty Gal this cute little award. You are too sweet girl, thanks!
Have a great day!

12 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card for the sketch Pam but sorry can't help you with the name of the paper - my brain seems to have gone to sleep before my body tonight
kath
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Pam! I love the colors you used, and I believe that the paper lace is from KI Memories (called Hula in the color Envy)...I love that stuff! HTH! :-D

Christine

Pamela Smerker said...

Thanks Christine! I do believe that is what it is called. You rock girl!

Dawn said...

Very cute card Pam! Sorry I can't help with the lace paper, but you are right....it is so cute!!! Good luck with the voting (but I am sure you will make it to the next round)

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful card...love the top scallops and the lace piece!

Congrats on top 10 in Idol. Your card rocks--good luck on the next round! hugs!

Daniela Dobson said...

Oh, wow, this color combo is awesome. Love that lace cardstock. I need to play with mine again!

Jen said...

Love the card Pam! The butterfly is oh so cute...and the colors are just screaming warm weather and aren't we having plenty of that here in CO!
Fingers crossed for you too!

Unknown said...

Pam, your cards never cease to amaze me!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Super cute card and what a FUN blog award... congrats!!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely card! wonderful paper lace there - super colors and design on this!

Laura Davis said...

Great card Pam, thanks for playing
Laura

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, Pam! Beautiful colours! :)