Thursday, July 10, 2008

A cupcake box


Hello everyone! This cupcake box is a diecut that I bought from Creative Cuts and More. I was able to choose what colors of card stock to use for all of the pieces there are actually 4 pieces to the set. There is a lid, plastic window, cupcake box and an insert to hold a cupcake inside of the box so that it doesn't move around....sweet! I used a Fancy Pants flourish stamp from the set Chic Alpha and a little lady bug from "Hand Stamped" by Stampendous. I have no idea where I got this piece of ribbon from, it was laying around and it kinda matched so I used it. I cut 2" strips of the ribbon and made a loop out of each one then attached them all with a large brad. I am in love with these boxes!! Now when I have a party and I usually make cupcakes now because they are easier, I can send one home with everyone in a cute little box...sweet!
OK so Gallery Idol voting update... as many of you have experienced the CK website is new and has some glitches. Paper Crafts is in the process of trying to figure out whether to start the voting over again for this round or move all of us to round two and instead of cutting just 5 they would cut 10 of us to keep on schedule. As soon as I hear anything I will let you know. Either way they are suppose to make it so you can't see the actual votes, which will be nice. I don't need to see if I am winning or losing. Anyway...as soon as I know..I will let you know. Thanks again for your support!!

11 comments:

Debbie Sherman said...

Love this cupcake box Pam!!!

Traveling Mama said...

This is just adorable! So fun! Good luck with the contest as well!

Dawn said...

Very, very cute Pam! Not sure what I am going to do with mine still, but now I have some ideas!!!
Hugs
D

Steph Ackerman said...

This is just beautiful

Allison Rankin said...

This is wonderful Pamela...love every bit of it!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh, too stinkin cute!!!

chloe said...

This is just gorgeous Pam!!

Deanna said...

OMG I must have this template! Too cute!

Rose Ann said...

Your box is fantastic, Pamela!! I love how you've decorated it!!

Good luck in the contest!! Your card is fab!!

Ingrid said...

This cupcake box is beautiful. I so love all your creations. You're very talented!

LaurieStar said...

Your work is gorgeous - good luck in the Idol contest. I entered too, but didn't make it into the top 20. I'm glad to hear that they're changing it a bit - makes it more fair and not so much of a popularity contest. Hope you win! :)