Wednesday, July 2, 2008

BFF


WOW, what a week! I am exhausted from all of the excitement! I found out yesterday that one of my cards is being published in Paper Crafts Magazine! Whoo hoo my very first card to be published! I feel like I am in a dream right now, let me tell you. The greatest part about the Gallery Idol and being published is that I have a huge support system....all of you! Al, my parents and friends are wonderful don't get me wrong I need them more then you can know, but I do know they don't quite understand how much all of this means like you do. SO a big hug out to all of you for the personal emails and wonderful comments here. I love you all!! Thank you!
OK on to the card, just some Scenic Route PP, black, white card stock, certainly celery & basic black ink all from SU, a large brad from MM and ribbon from Target's dollar spot. OH and of course my Sakura Souffle pens for some faux stiching and dots. The BFF sentiment is a cute stamp from See's D's.
Alrighty gotta run, a million things to do.
Big hugs!!
Pam aka PASdreambig ;)

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Like I said in the phone call yesterday, it was only a matter of time for this to happen! I am SO excited for you :)
This card is too cute as well, LOVE the colors. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs
Dawn

Unknown said...

Huge congrats on your pub Rock Star! This card is gorgeous too - gotta love those Souffle pens :)

Jen said...

Woohoo...huge congrats on your pub! That is totally awesome...but I do have to say I am not suprised...girl you cards ROCK :)

Enjoy cloud 9! You deserve it :)

Debbie Sherman said...

Congratulations Pam!!! I'll be over there voting for your cards!!!

Marcie said...

What a beautiful card Pam!

Donna Baker said...

congratulations again! you're a rockin' woman! love this card

Kim Gasper said...

Yay, you!!!! How exciting!

chloe said...

FANTABULOUS CARD PAM! BEAUTIFUL COLOURS: YOU RULE!!!

Jennifer Hansen said...

Your work is gorgeous. I can't believe this is only your first pub!

Jennifer Hansen