Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time for another Caardvarks challenge! Play along with us using on of these fabulous sketches which were provided by our very own crew member, Heidi Van Laar.









Here are my creations using two of the sketches provided by Heidi. Can you guess which sketches I used??







Now for the details for our Challenge:

Our Sponsor:



DEADLINE:

Items must be linked via Mr. Linky over at Caardvarks by September 14th at Midnight, Pacific Time.

The Fabulous PRIZE from DRS Designs:



Thanks so much for stopping by. I can't wait to see what you create!
~Pam

3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

I agree -- fabulous sketches! Perfect autumn theme, too -- punmpkins and fall foliage are my favorite part of the season and you captured their colors wonderfully!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Your card is just gorgeous!! I love what you did with the DRS images!!! Very festive and Fall!! HUGS

Steph Zerbe said...

Ohh, very pretty. Love the coloring and layers. You are so unpredictable. You can adapt to any challenge, it's amazing!