Sunday, September 20, 2009

and the winner is...

I can not even begin to tell you how much fun the JustRite blog hop was. I don't think I have ever had so much traffic or as many comments as I had this past week. Thank you thank you to everyone who stopped by and left me a little note. I really appreciate it! An added bonus, I was the mystery blog candy giver awayer...LOL! So here is the winner...

Congrats Summer Braxton! You are the winner of the Mystery Blog Hop prize from JustRite.

Here are your random numbers:

60

Timestamp: 2009-09-20 23:31:44 UTC


Summer Braxton said...

"love that pumpkin basket... so sweet"


Here is what will be getting from JustRite Summer. Have a blast playing!

JB 08650 - 2” Wooden Stamper

JB 08795 Holiday Demi Phrases

JB 08780 A Merry Little Christmas


http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=a2a61e4816&view=att&th=123d8852f9c8963b&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

2 comments:

Summer Braxton said...

I just saw!!!! I cannot believe it's ME!! And the prize is unbelievable.... so generous.
I cannot find a link to email you my address. How can I get that to you?

julietk said...

Hi I am enjoying your Autumn cards and little boxes :-) please add the follow gadget it really makes it easier for people to come back and visit you,you can still keep the feedburner for the techno type people :-D
Congratulations to your winner.