Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How about a layout...


I know... I said I would post a card a couple of days ago, but I still haven't had a chance to take any pictures. Our 4 year old had the flu over the long weekend. Now both of our boys got it last night....so nasty!!!

So for now I will show you a layout I did for the Soulology Course Design Team. Now that the class is over I can share some of the layouts I did. The class was created and  taught by Erika and was absolutely fantastic!! Such a valuable learning tool.

I thought this layout would be appropriate since my kiddos are feeling so rotten. Even though they are spraying me with bodily fluids and are crabby they still mean everything to me. 

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What a great page you created Pam! I love what you said....might have to borrow it (change the names of course) Hope the kiddos are feeling better soon and that you don't get it so we can get together next week!

ShellyH said...

Very creative layout! I love your baby boy card idea too! Awesome!