Thursday, September 25, 2008

Friday Card Flick " #1 Fan"


Happy Friday Everyone! The video pretty much explains it all. I made this for my Mom, because she has been "on the go" all week long vacationing with Family. I can't wait for her to get home, she is my best friend and I really missed her. SO...this card matches the earrings from yesterday as a welcome home gift.
This card uses Kristina Werner's template which you can find here, "Just So Sporty" & "What's In Your Tin 2" stamp sets from Gina K, designed by Melanie. The colors are Tangerine Tango, Whisper White & Night of Navy all from Stampin' UP! Which you can now purchase on-line through my link over there on my side bar!!
Have a great weekend!




*If you are having problems seeing this weeks video please check it out here

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute card! I am sure your mom will love it!!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhh, Pam...I love this! I'm ordering the set today! You enabler you!

Jen said...

Super cute card Pam! Thanks for the template link...I am going to have to try that out ;)

Melanie said...

Hi Pam, This is great as usual, I alwasy enjoy your Friday Flicks! I apologize I didn't make it over here sooner, the 25th was our anniversary, then Jonathan got sick over the weekend so I was stamping up a storm in case he got worse or I got sick for the release(and now My DH and William ARE sick!!) so busy this weeken,dbut the good thing about blogging you can always come and see what you missed!
Hugs, Pam, thanks again!!