Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine Gifts


I have Wednesdays off and that is my time to spend with my 3 year old little girl, Aly. Today we started gathering up some gifts for Valentine's Day. These are two of the gifts that I put together using two different containers that I got a Target a while back. I made the heart tag with my Cricut, stamped the sentiment "from the heart" with my SU stamp set, "Holidays & Wishes" and tied some ribbon around them. Super easy, gotta love easy especially when a 3 year old is helping..LOL!
Tomorrow, I will post what wonderful creations the kids come up with for their Valentine treats. I told the boys ( I have two older boys, Corbin is 8 and Ty is 11) that they had their choice of making their own or I would buy some pre-made ones for them today. Corbin, who is 8 said "Mom the home made kind are the best". SO true, isn't he a smart one!! Thank goodness for that, because there were no valentines to be found at Target today..eek! Tonight we will be venturing into the land of paper hills and glue stick trails. Stop by and see what kind of mess we make.
Have a great afternoon!

5 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhhh, these are just soooo adorable!!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute Pam. I love your blue back ground on your photos:) Enjoy your day off.
Laura

Victoria M. Rees said...

Love your valentine gifts. Very cute. Now, get me that pic of Aly so I can paint the little cutie. If you like I can snap off some at the playground on a sunny day. Bright sun works best for those watercolors. Ya know?!

Anonymous said...

Cute ideas! Can't wait to see what your boys valentines look like. We do homemade valentines every year and it's always a challenge to not make them "girly". TFS!
Jill H.

Anonymous said...

Wow! These valentine gifts are awesome.