Saturday, October 10, 2009

Party Starters First EVER Cake Theme Contest!!

Jen and I are looking for some fresh, fun and funky cake themes to use for our Party Starters' Cakes. Themes for any occasion: birthdays, retirement, little kids, big kids, weddings, showers…you name it. We want something different, something really OUT there, we want a challenge!!!

Tell us what theme we should do our next cake in and if your idea is chosen we will send you one of our newest cake favor set for FREE! ***NOW since I am posting this on my personal blog and most of you are super crafty ladies I will make you a deal...If you are chosen as one of our winners and would prefer a set of our new cake favors plain to decorate yourself we will be happy to accomm0date. So spread the word...please!!

You have until Saturday, October 17, 2009 7PM MST (G-7) to enter! On Sunday, October 18, 2009 we will announce our winners…yes WINNERS! Jen and Pam will each choose a theme to play with. . Please spread the word, the more the merrier!

So here is how you can enter to win (ANYONE can enter)

-Become a fan if you aren’t already and leave a comment on our Facebook fan page with your cake theme idea

-Become a follower on our Party Starters blog if you aren’t already and leave a comment there
with your cake theme idea.

Thanks!!
Pam

1 comment:

Holly said...

I don't have a facebook account, but I'll tell you my wild and crazy idea anyway. How about a "Happy Hearing Day?" LOL This could be for anyone receiving a hearing aid or (in my case) a cochlear implant (on activation day).