Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fairy Princess


Creative Cuts and More is sponsoring the sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You this week, so I couldn't resist playing along. This is my take on the extra sketch by LuLu. 


This card is Creative Cuts and More's  "Dress Window Horizontal" die cut.
Since I am on the CC&M design team I just happened to have one of these dress window cards on hand. I loved how LuLu used her dress card for her sketch. I was inspired to whip this card together in no time. Thanks LuLu!


Good luck to everyone who played along at 2S4Y this week. The lucky winner will be thrilled with their $20 CC&M gift certificate!


Don't forget to stop back here on Monday, March 2nd for the first ever Creative Cuts and More blog hop! I will have some fantastic blog candy up for grabs. More details on Monday!

Thanks for stopping bye!
~Pam

6 comments:

~dawne said...

Love your take on the sketch & how you used this card!! It's very pretty.

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty Pam! I love the wings:)
Laura

Lea L. said...

This is so sweet! I love the dress cutout, and those cute wings! Great job with Laura's sketch!

~Lea

jo said...

This is so pretty! I love the wings.

Savitri said...

Very very pretty!!! I love the scallops on the bottom and the wings. So elegant!!

Anonymous said...

how did I miss this, it is so cute!